“What would you say if you had 10 mins to share your wisdom on stage?”
JANUARY 12th WAS OUR 1st BIRTHDAY…
…and we started the first event of the year with the genius talents of George Hardwick, who shared his message of creativity through beautifully crafted word art.
We then welcomed Charlie & Rosa to talk about their amazing work in Malawi and the moving stories that took them there.
If their vulnerability brought a tear to the audience’s eyes, musician & spiritual teacher Larry Davids had them in stitches. He talked through the soundtrack of his life which includes playing with Bryan Adams and Steve Tyler (Aerosmith) as well as working in the movie industry and composing music for Spongebob. An incredible man!
The luscious Jo King brought the audience to their feet. She started her burlesque career on the very same stage she was gracing at Inspire’d, coming full circle in a twist of fate! The touching tale of our “wildcard” Lucy brought some more tears – absolute magic from a Wildcard.
We rounded things off with Elliot Kay – The Coach in The Hat – who had a lot to do to close the night in a special way and WOW… he did. His story is epic and he finished with some important questions after reminding us that Meaning is more important than happiness as meaning provides happiness.
George came back on stage after spending the night typing away on his iPad. He wRapped the evening in perfect fashion. The video will follow on this page.
Stay tuned to our our YouTube channel for videos of selected talks from January or look back at some from the previous months:
SO, HOW DO WE FOLLOW THAT?
…February is also a special month for various reasons, some of which we cannot reveal until the day itself. The speakers will be:
– Jolene Setterfield: TV personality, writer for the Huffington Post, Soul & Spirit & endorsed by both Sonia Choquette and Neale Donald Walsche, Jolene is one of the biggest personalities in the psychic and mediumship industry.
– Allan Kleynhans: The charismatic host of the London YES group and South Africa’s answer to Tony Robbins, one of the most powerful personalities in the UK coaching industry is back and guaranteed to provide a world class talk
Lilou Mace: French-American author, webTV host and international Internet video blogger since 2005 with over 30-million video views on youtube, flies in for a special talk!
– Fiona Bennett: Speaking about how to be a real woman in what is often unfairly known as a “man’s world”, Fiona has worked at high level positions in some of the biggest global multinationals in the world including Shell, EMI and BUPA!
– Irfan “Iffy” Nazar: “Everything is Opportunity” Iffy has worked at nearly all of the worlds leading banks but despite his “city boy” success also has phenomenal talents in working with children.
– Ayman & Shay: We always host the night, but for Shay’s birthday we’ve decided to take the stage together to share our personal stories about living an abundant life (& how we do it!)
Plus the Wildcard chosen from our audience (these are ALWAYS magic – could it be you this month?!)
If you are ready to book your tickets, you can secure your place here
As always, your loving hosts are:
London W1K 2RX
Inspire’d – Be Part of Somethign Special
+44 (0) 7834557796
Tickets are £14 on the door or £12.50 on Ticket Source
Book early and online to save time and money later!
As Inspire’d creates an intimate environment, you will have a chance to connect with all our speakers during the course of the evening, if you wish to find out more about them. The speakers portion of the evening will conclude at approximately 10:15pm, after which you will have a chance to mingle with the rest of the audience.